PRE-RESIDENCES, 1st to 15th May 2021 in several areas/ cities:
Milan, Paris, London, Innsbruck, Rotterdam, Istanbul, Helsinki and NYC.
INTERNATIONAL RESIDENCE, 17th May 2021 to 20th June 2021 in Barcelona.
ESPRONCEDA – Institute of Art & Culture, is launching an international Open call for artist residences that is happening in two phases, a local interconnected residence during 2 weeks and a final residence all together in Barcelona (3-4 weeks).
This program of residences is done in collaboration with international partners:
MEET Digital Culture Center, IRCAM, Aalto Studios, Dashboard, V2, Helsinki XR Center, ./studio3 Institute for Experimental Architecture, Karma Lab, University for the Creative Arts, Updated Art Studio and Hard Disk Museum.
Are you an artist (visual, music, performer)/ creative/ coder/ curious mind interested to co-created immersive and interactive projects using the most advanced technologies: VR, AI, 360 projection, 3D sound, camera scanners and sensors?
The Open Call is running until April 15th 2021, few days to apply but great possibilities.
The residence include:
- Mentorship by a professional who will guide your team in the first steps of the project.
- Collaboration with local institutions to use their equipment, asking for advice or doing a first test of the group project.
- Free access to the online webinars.
- Invitation to IMMENSIVA VR Platform.
- Network with international institutions and professionals.
Residence in Barcelona:
- Working space with access of all the technical equipment of Espronceda.
- Accommodation in Espronceda’s artist houses.
- Participation in workshops organized by experts in AI, 3D sound, Immersive experiences, etc.
- Organized visits to creative spaces and Art centers of the city.
- Participation in the final exhibition.
- Safe environment for Covid.
The residence don’t includes:
- Travel cost. We will help you to get a grant for it from international mobility programs.
- Stipends or fees.